Poole Windsurfing's Terms and Conditions:
We are a small friendly operation, committed to getting people having fun and learning new skills in windsurfing. We are open 7 days a week throughout our summer season (May - Sept).
Windsurfing can be a dangerous sport, which if not practiced safely and properly can lead to serious injury. It involves physical exertion and can leave people with muscle aches.
Our booking policy is a flexible one to accommodate the effects of weather. We cannot however take any responsibility for lack of wind/adverse conditions, and do not refund monies due to this factor. All efforts are always taken to book customers in for future days.
- All windsurfing lessons/windsurf rental we offer are weather dependent. In the event of adverse weather conditions, customers can re-book at a later, mutually convenient date. It is not possible to refund lesson/rental costs due to adverse weather conditions.
- Lessons/rental are run by experienced staff whose decision on the suitability of conditions for the activity is final.
- No windsurfing lesson guarantees a level of attainment; rather they work towards goals in accordance with client's abilities and achievements.
- It is not possible to refund lesson/rental costs due to ill health or a change of mind by the customer. However, customers can re-book at a later, mutually convenient date provided a minimum prior notice of 1 week is given.
- Failure to attend a booked windsurf lesson/rental without a minimum prior notice of 1 week will result in the lesson/rental being forfeited with no recompense, unless a 50% re-booking fee is paid.
- Provided the conditions for re-booking a lesson/rental are met, customers have until the end of the summer season in which the lesson/rental was originally booked to re-schedule.
- Any unused lessons/rental must be taken within the summer season in which purchased.
- Gift vouchers are valid for the summer season in which purchased (or the coming summer for pre-season purchases) & have a clearly marked expiry date, only extendable with a 50% re-booking fee.
- All windsurfing lesson/rental payments will be made at the time of booking, in advance of their commencement. No booking will be confirmed until full payment for the lesson/rental is received.
- Damage to equipment during rental will incur a charge. The amount due will be dependent on the cost of repair/replacement.
- Any child under 18 years old must have one of their parents remain within sight & sound for the duration of a windsurf lesson/rental. As stated by the A.A.L.A
- Poole Windsurfing will not be held responsible for damage to personal property, injury or loss of life arising from customer participation in their windsurfing lessons/rental.